The Alumni Homecoming at CapFest is an experience designed exclusively for all CapU alumni to relax in our tented lounge with complimentary* wine, cheese, and live jazz while reconnecting with old friends.
The evening will culminate with a special champagne toast from CapU President, Paul Dangerfield and Alumni Association Chair, Farhan Mohamed, where they will reflect on CapU's past 50 years and their aspirations for the next 50 years to come. This is sure to be an unforgettable experience!
- Complimentary snack platters (fruits, cheeses, veggies, breads, and desserts)
- Complimentary CapU 50th Anniversary champagne flute set for the first 400 alumni attendees
- A chance to win $10,000 from TD Insurance
- New graduates: Come pick up your alumni pin here!
* Two complimentary beverages (wine and beer) per person + one complimentary glass of champagne during the 6 p.m. toast. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
Date and Time
September 22, 2018
Program kick-off including 50th Anniversary Champagne Toast
North Vancouver Campus
2055 Purcell Way