These volleyball camps focus on an approach that promotes growth, consistency and efficiency. Participants will be able to approach the game of volleyball with confidence in their skills, abilities, and make significant contributions to their teams.
Chris Raeside, CapU Athletic Events and Sport Development Officer
This summer, Volleyball BC will host the Capilano Blues Indoor Volleyball Camp at Harry Jerome Sports Centre. This camp will help establish the fundamental skills of volleyball while maintaining a fun and inclusive environment, similar to Volleyball BC’s Atomic or Train & Play programs. Participants will also be given the opportunity to hone, previously established skills and start to develop a more advanced understanding of the skills that will benefit their long-term development. This camp will be coached by the Capilano Men’s Varsity Volleyball team, with the Lead Coach to be announced.
1. Click on the Register button to visit the
Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (New users should click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event.
4. Enter in the participant’s information (Name, Age, Guardian Contact info).
5. Make payment with the secure checkout (you will receive an email confirmation that you have been registered).
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7J 3H5 Tel: 604.986.1911
Sunshine Coast | 5627 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt, British Columbia Canada V0N 3A0 Tel: 604.885.9310
Capilano University is named after Chief Joe Capilano, an important leader of the Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh) Nation of the Coast Salish people. We respectfully acknowledge that our campuses are located on the territories of the Lil’wat, Musqueam, Sechelt (shíshálh), Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.