These volleyball camps, hosted in collaboration by the Men's and Women's volleyball teams, focus on an approach that promotes growth, consistency and efficiency. Participants will be able to approach the game of volleyball with confidence in their skills, abilities, and make significant contributions to their teams.
- Day One: Passing and Setting
- Day Two: Serving and Spiking
- Day Three: Blocking and Defense
- Day Four: Relationship (Offense vs Defense)
- Day Five: Revision and Tournament
What will I receive?
- 1 Volleyball Camps T-Shirt
- Nutritional snacks and Gatorade
Cal Wohlford, Women's Head Coach
Emmanuel Denguessi, Men's Head Coach
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7J 3H5 Tel: 604.986.1911
Sunshine Coast | 5627 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt, British Columbia Canada V0N 3A0 Tel: 604.885.9310