Frequently Asked Questions

    • I graduated from Capilano University a few years ago. Can I use your services?

      Yes.  Our grads are welcome back at anytime.  Please call us to book an appointment at 604 984 4965 or email us

      Do you help students from all programs on campus ?

      Yes, with the excpetion of students in the Business program.  Please see Nancy Tran, Career Development Officer in CEDAR 338.  Contact Nancy by email at or by phone 604 990 7872

      Where are you located?

      We are in the BIRCH building, Room 270 c & d.

      I am an International Student, can I still use the services provided by Student Employment Services?

      Yes, but keep in mind that we cannot help you with obtaining a work permit.  Please contact the Centre for International Experience for more information about working in Canada.

      Where can I find a tutor, or become a tutor?

      Please contact the CSU - Capilano Student Union for more information.