The Capilano University App ("The Cap App") is the official mobile information hub for student life at Capilano University. It allows students to access and manage their information quickly and easily on their mobile devices.
The Cap App is available for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
For iPhones, the App is found on the iTunes store under the name “CapilanoU,” or by visiting the App Store on iTunes.
For Androids, the App is found on the Google Play store under the name “The Cap App,” or by visiting GooglePlay.com.
- Your Daily Cap Blog: quick access to Cap’s official newsfeed
- My Grades: view and track all grades by semester
- My Holds: check registration status and fees owing
- My Schedule: view registered courses in a mobile calendar format
- Student Webmail: integrated access to mobile student email
- Moodle track assignments and check due dates on the go
- Library: a mobile portal to the full range of library services
- Floor Plans: never be late to class again!
*Other features include emergency phone numbers, area maps and PDF Program Guide with more to come in future updates.
Yes, it will work on all devices that meet the minimum system requirements (Version 22.214.171.124 for Android, IOS 6.0 for Apple). Please note, on Apple Devices, the App is optimized for use on the iPhone 5; however, the features will work for other models. Due to this, loading times may be slightly longer.
For direct content issues, feedback, and suggestions, you can contact Capilano University’s IT Services at email@example.com.
For any technical issues regarding the usability or compatibility of your phone, contact your service provider or check the App platform sites (iTunes, Google Play) troubleshooting guide.