January 27, 2017
Attend an Info Session
Download a Brochure
Exchange Application Form
Book an Appointment
Take the opportunity to internationalize your degree, your resume and your network. For the same tuition fee you would pay at Capilano, you can earn credits towards graduation while on exchange at one of our partner institutions.
1. Make sure you’re eligible to go
If you do not meet one of the requirements listed above, you may still apply to a Study Abroad program. Please contact the Study Abroad Office to discuss your options.
2. Talk to your Academic Advisor about your degree requirements. Make sure you know which courses you still need to take to graduate. Students typically apply in their second year of studies to go abroad in their third. This will help you determine which courses you should take abroad.
3. Research partner universities using the Exchange Destinations page and check out the partner university’s course catalogue.
4. Connect with our Ambassadors for Study Abroad. They can be a great resource, and they're usually very eager to give advice and share their experiences.
5. Make an appointment with the Study Abroad coordinator or attend an Information Session to address any additional questions.
6. Submit a completed Exchange Program Application (pfd.) with your top three choices before the Application Deadline.
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7J 3H5 Tel: 604.986.1911
Sunshine Coast | 5627 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt, British Columbia Canada V0N 3A0 Tel: 604.885.9310