Students are drawn to our dynamic and unique programs, dedicated faculty, welcoming staff and close-knit learning environment; graduates are independent learners, thinkers, and doers actively contributing to their communities.
- diversity, and the individuality of learners
- a culture of inquiry and evidence-based decision making
- academic integrity
- open engagement with ideas and respectful engagement with each other
- personal accountability for the integrity and success of the University
- commitment to our communities
- transparency and an ethic of fairness.
We are a teaching-focused university offering a wide range of programs and services that enable students to succeed in their current studies, in their ongoing education, in their chosen careers, in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge, and in their contribution as responsible citizens in a rapidly changing and diverse global community.
Capilano University is an equal-opportunity employer. The University seeks applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for testing or an interview will be contacted.
Applications for employment opportunities at the University should be sent directly to the contact information indicated on the job posting.