Lead with confidence, reunite with care—CapU's campus readiness updates and COVID-19 information
What you need to know
- Mask-wearing optional on CapU campuses and learning locations (March 11, 2022)
- New: Distribution of COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits for Students and Employees
- Updated: Province's COVID-19 Return-To-Campus Guidelines for B.C.’s Post-Secondary Sector (March 2022)
- Complete a Daily Self Health Check before coming to campus & know what to do if you get sick: CapU Illness Reporting Process
- COVID-19: Your Top 3 Questions Answered
- Masks - Which type of mask is recommended?
- Student Services and Academic Support
- International Students: Return-to-Campus Information for International Students
Get the COVID-19 vaccine and booster
The best protection we have against COVID-19 is the widely available, safe and highly effective vaccines. Getting vaccinated and boostered supports the CapU community in building a safe and healthy learning and working environment. If you haven’t got vaccinated yet or if it’s been more than 28 days since your first dose, you can visit any drop-in vaccination clinic or event near you.
For more information, visit Vax for BC.
Health & Safety information for returning to campus.
Resources For You
Find specific information for Students, International Students, Employees and Faculty.
News and Updates
Find News and Updates on COVID-19 and Return to Campus planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions about campus services, support for students, and information for all employees including faculty.