Find the latest updates and detailed information from Capilano University in response to COVID-19.
What you need to know
- Video: COVID-19 Safety on Campus
- Learn what to if you have symptoms: COVID-19 Illness Process Charts
- What you need to know for Fall 2020
- Student Services and Academic Support Services are available remotely
- International students: Travel and Self Isolation guide for International Students-October 22 2020 (PDF)
Information about new Campus Safety and Training for COVID-19
Resources For You
Find specific information all Students, International Students, all Employees and Faculty.
News and Updates
Find News and Updates on COVID-19 for the campus community
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions about campus services, support for students, and information for all employees including faculty.
See our Travel and Self Isolation guide for International Students-October 22 2020 (PDF). More information is available for International Students from our Centre for International Experience.