Having safe workspaces is important for the health and safety of employees on campus.
The following protocol is to be used for individual offices and shared office space when returning to face-to-face teaching in alternative models.
- Entry to office areas should be through a designated door;
- Hands should be sanitized at hand sanitizing station by door before entering;
- Common areas, washrooms, wash up area and entrance area are regularly sanitized as determined by the recommended frequency of cleaning information provided;
- Work areas are sanitized at the end of each class day;
- Physical distancing of employees with spacing between work and activity areas and clear markings or assignment of designated work and activity areas with identifying signs if appropriate;
- Employees will not enter the work and activity area of another worker or student; and
- Strict protocol as to direction of flow in main traffic areas of office areas with arrow indicators on floor.