Accounting Assistant Certificate and Diploma Information Night
Join us on Wednesday, May 29, starting at 6 p.m. to find out more about the Accounting Assistant diploma and certificate programs.
Interested in a career as an accounting assistant, accounts receivable/payable professional, or bookkeeper?
Sign up today for a free information session on Wednesday, May 29 to find out more about hands-on career training at Capilano University.
- Accounting Assistant certificate – a focused, 8-month program that gives you the computer skills and accounting knowledge to become job-ready and includes a two-week practicum.
- Accounting Assistant diploma – 2-year program that follows the same first-year curriculum as the certificate and builds on accounting skills with a general foundation in business knowledge.
In both programs, you'll learn:
- QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting software;
- Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- bookkeeping, general office procedures and business writing.
Space is limited, so RSVP today to reserve your seat!