JumpStart & Parents and Student Supporter Orientation
Join us at a JumpStart session on June 12 or 22 to meet fellow students and learn about the campus resources and services that will help you succeed. Parents and Student Supporters can take part in an orientation the same day.
At JumpStart, you’ll:
- get an introduction to the course registration process;
- learn about financial aid & student loans;
- connect with current and future students;
- get to know the campus and its services; and
- figure out your next steps as a CapU student.
Parents, families and student supporters are invited to an orientation hosted at the same time as JumpStart. RSVP for this orientation today.