This event has been postponed in response to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and direction from the provincial government to limit social gatherings. Capilano University’s priority is the health and well-being of our campus community and visitors who use our facilities.
Capilano University is coming to Victoria! This is an opportunity for you to connect with us and learn about what CapU has to offer.
Whether you are at the beginning stages of your research, or have submitted an application already, this event is for everyone!
We would love an opportunity to connect with you in person and see how our team can help you achieve your goals and dreams.
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2020 – POSTPONED
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Venue: Sandman Inn (2852 Douglas Street, Victoria, B.C.)
*Free Parking included
If you would like to be notified if this event is rescheduled, please complete the RSVP form below. Thank you!
What can you expect?
- Discover the programs CapU offers;
- Learn how to navigate the admissions process;
- Hear from current students and alumni about their experiences;
- Get information about financing options;
- Find out about student life and our CapU residence;
- Connect with our Student Success team; and
- Receive an opportunity to apply and begin your journey to CapU.
When you RSVP, you'll be entered to win a pair of Apple AirPods with a charging case!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.