All Faculty and Staff have access to Office 365 applications.
OneDrive recommended usage
- OneDrive is 1 TB per user, and it's used to store work-related files for personal use.
- Work-related files that need to be shared with other employees should be stored on an MS Team site.
- Files that need to be temporarily shared with external people can be shared via OneDrive.
Employees can sync OneDrive files to their CapU devices only. Employees cannot sync OneDrive files to their personal devices.
Students do not have the ability to sync their OneDrive with CapU devices.
Learn more about Office 365 apps at the Microsoft Office 365 Training Centre.
How to sign in to Office 365
1. Sign in to Microsoft Online
Go to the Microsoft Login website, where you should see a Sign In page.
Enter your Capilano University email address. For example:
- Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees: email@example.com
2. Enter your CapU password
Enter your CapU account password
Hit Sign in