Don’t miss Capilano University’s annual conference for high school counsellors.
Save the date!
The next conference will be held January 18, 2019, at Capilano University's North Vancouver campus.
Reasons to attend
- Experience our new Conference format while learning about CapU's Programs & Student Services.
- Learn how to navigate CapU's new website launched on June 27, 2018.
- Find out about Recruitment's new JumpStart & Parent Orientation sessions for newly admitted CapU students and their parents.
- Bring your questions for a Q&A with our Admissions Panel.
- Hear about the student experience from current CapU Students.
- Free parking, a delicious lunch and exciting prizes! RSVP for the conference now.
Are you on our list?
If you filled in our recruitment update form and ordered our CapU 2019 High School Counsellors package, you'll get a save-the-date card to the conference and we’ll be in touch this fall with more details.
To be added to our distribution list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the B.C. Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (“FIPPA”) and the University Act. This information is used only for the purposes stated at the beginning of the form. Your information will remain confidential, and will only be used or disclosed as authorized under the FIPPA. Should you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the email@example.com.