Starting in January 2020, part-time evening classes will be offered by Capilano University's English for Academic Purposes (ESL) department.
Starting Jan. 6, CapU will be offering:
- Monday and Wednesday evenings: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
The courses are scheduled on alternating days, so you can take one, or if you prefer, both.
The cost of the course is free for Domestic students.
- International students must pay tuition.
- Students taking university courses pay additional incidental fees.
- All students must pay incidental fees.
*Costs are approximate, in Canadian funds and can change at any time. Taxes are not included.
- Click on the Apply Now button and create an account in the EducationPlannerBC website.
- Once you have created your account, complete the online application for the English for Academic Purposes program and indicate January 2020 term.
- Be sure to pay for the application.
Submit to the Capilano University Admissions Department required documentation:
- High-school transcripts (to show proof of graduation);
- Post-secondary transcripts;
- English proficiency test results (if you have them - if you don’t have any, we can test you);
- Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
All of these documents must be official, original documents translated to English.
If you don’t have documentation, contact the Admissions Department to see if there is anything else you can provide to them.
- Phone: 604 984 4900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Birch Building, room BR230
Wait for an email from the EAP department.
We will email you to let you know when you need to come to register for the course(s) or to register for the EAP Placement Test.
Visit the EAP Placement Test page for updated testing dates.