Each term, the Writing Centre offers writing workshops that are free and open to all CapU students. They are a great opportunity to learn specific skills related to writing, which can be applied to your university studies and your professional life. Please join in and improve your writing skills and your grades!
While we’re unable to hold our workshops in person this term due to COVID-19 safety measures, our meetings will still emulate the interactive and supportive nature of our in-person writing workshops. Writing Centre workshops are held via CapU’s secure Zoom platform.
How to enter Workshops
- Make sure that you are signed out of any other (non-CapU) Zoom accounts.
- If you already have a private Zoom account, make sure that you are signed out of it.
- Go to https://capu.zoom.us/ and select the sign in (configure account) option.
- Log in using your CapU username and password and click on the top bar that says "Join a Meeting."
- Enter the meeting ID and password (each meeting has its own).
Note: If you are brought to a "Zoom Cloud Meetings" sign-in, select "sign in with SSO" and enter "capu" as your domain.
If you experience any challenges getting into a Writing Centre workshop, please contact the Student Digital Ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you.
Sign up for a Writing Centre workshop below.