2020 Recreation Movement
Stay active together, even when we're apart
During a time where social distancing is the norm, let's come together digitally through fitness. The 2020 Recreation Movement allows students, faculty, university staff, and alumni to participate in online workout classes from 100 different colleges and universities across North America. Digital fitness and recreation are great ways to have people connect, engage, and stay healthy during these uncertain times.
What can you expect?
- Live and pre-recorded classes through venues like Instagram Live, Zoom, Youtube, and TikTok
- Dozens of classes every day (they're all free!) from Barre to Strength Training to Kickboxing
- A feature that allows you to track your physical activity minutes- points go towards your school!
- Friendly competition: a leaderboard allows CapU to track its' total physical activity minutes against other schools across North America
- Go to 2020recreationmovement.com
- Create an account using your @my.capilanou.ca or @capilanou.ca email address
- Choose and take your class
- Log your minutes
Watch our how-to video.