Your first time on campus will be a fun and meaningful one!
- Meet CapU staff and instructors who are here to teach, coach and guide you.
- Get to know your mentors! They're eager to support you and show you around.
- Receive tips on how to use your Welcome Guide for International Students.
- Attend workshops aimed to help you do well in class and adjust to your life in Vancouver.
- Explore your new university and expand your network.
- Enjoy complimentary lunch and refreshments with your new friends!
Sign up for New International Student Orientation
|Fall 2019||Spring 2020||Summer 2020|
|Date||Friday, Aug. 30, 2019||Friday, Jan. 3, 2020||Thursday, May 7, 2020|
|Time||9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Check-in starts at 8 a.m.
|9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Location||Centre for Sport and Wellness||Centre for Sport and Wellness||Centre for Sport and Wellness|
Your privacy matters
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the B.C. Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (“FIPPA”) and the University Act. This information is used only for the purposes stated at the beginning of the form. Your information will remain confidential, and will only be used or disclosed as authorized under the FIPPA. Should you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the email@example.com.