To be completed by students sitting exams in Accessibility Services area.
For students registered with Accessibility Services, please note the following:
- Accessibility Services is still open to serve students and we have moved to primarily remote operation.
- We are currently still supporting in-person accommodated exams for those who would prefer to write on campus. To book an in-person exam, which will be facilitated on campus, please email email@example.com to arrange
- If you would prefer not to write on campus, please correspond directly with your Instructor to determine how your accommodations will be honoured for all upcoming in term exams or tests.
- Please remind your Instructor of the accommodations you require as they might not have this information readily accessible.
- We will provide more information about final exams as it is available.
If you require any assistance with your accommodations, specialized software, or communication with an Instructor, please contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students seeking academic accommodation for a disabling condition, whether permanent or temporary, please contact our office by email at email@example.com to request an appointment and/or fill out an Accommodation Request Form.
For all other Accessibility Services inquiries, please email or call our office.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please note phone and email messages will be checked Monday – Friday from 9:00 – 3:00 pm.