Our recruitment advisors can help you explore your options before you apply to CapU.
Choosing which school to attend is a big decision. You may know what programs interest you, but you still need to know the finer details – such as admission requirements, courses, credentials offered, and how long it will take to complete.
Our recruitment advisors can help prospective students with:
- educational planning
- course selection, and
- information about transferring from another institution.
Book an appointment
Domestic applicants may contact our recruitment advisors by:
- emailing questions to email@example.com
- calling into the student recruitment line at 604 986 1911, local 7468
- attending a drop-in advising session (on a "first come, first served" basis)
- Mon., Wed. and Fri.: 1–4 p.m.
- Tues. and Thurs.: 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
International applicants may contact the admissions advisors at the Wong and Trainor Centre for International Experience.
Advisor Office Hours
|Monday||9 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.–4 p.m.|