Teaching, Learning and Campus Services
Campus changes in response to COVID-19
From Monday, March 23, 2020, until further notice, Capilano University facilities will be operated as follows:
- All teaching and learning will now be facilitated remotely. The exception is learning coordinated through Accessibility Services which will be facilitated between the hours of 9 and 3 in the Birch building.
- The main floor of Birch will be open for students who need a space to study with WiFi connectivity. Computer labs with printers will be open in FIR 210 and 213 for students who need them.
- Essential services that cannot be performed offsite will be conducted on campus and buildings will be open to employees for this purpose.
- Instructors will be able to access their offices.
- The Children's Centre will be closed.
- CapU Residence will continue to operate for students who have no other accommodation options.
Submitted by: Linda Munro