The Senate Curriculum Committee (SCC) is a standing Committee of Senate that makes recommendations to Senate.
- To review all course and program proposals and revisions to ensure that programs are consistent with the mission and goals of the University.
- To ensure that all programs and courses meet acceptable standards.
- To ensure that courses and programs follow Senate policy.
2022 Agenda & Minutes
Agendas & Minutes are available here in PDF form.
|July - No meeting|
- Membership List.pdf (pdf)
- Mandate and Structure (pdf)
- Orientation (pdf)
- 2021 Meeting Schedule (pdf)
- 2022 Meeting Schedule (pdf)