Planning your post-secondary education can feel overwhelming, but there are many resources available to make it easier!
Funding Your Education
Planning for a post-secondary education can feel complicated; figuring out how to pay for it doesn't have to be.
This workshop provides a roadmap of the financial options available and help students get started on creating their own educational financial plan.
- Wednesday, August 28: 9–10 a.m. (Cedar Building, Auditorium)
- Thursday, September 12: 12:15–12:45 p.m. (Bosa Centre for Film and Animation, Theatre)
How to Apply for Scholarships and Bursaries
Discover funding that does not have to be paid back!
There are many scholarships, bursaries, and awards offered at Capilano University; this workshop will assist students in navigating through all of their options and provide them with the tips, tricks, and skills to ensure that they are 'in the running' for free money!
- Thursday, August 29: 11–12 p.m. (Fir Building, room FR210)
- Monday, September 9: 12–1 p.m. (Cedar Building, room CE223)
- Friday, September 13: 12–1 p.m. (Cedar Building, room CE223)