All students applying to Capilano University go through EducationPlannerBC (EPBC), a website colleges and universities across British Columbia use to handle applications.
Admission to CapU
Apply for admission if you are:
- A new student applying to Capilano University for the first time.
Apply for readmission if you are:
- A returning student. You’re a returning student if you haven't attended classes for a full term (either Fall or Spring).
- A current student who wishes to change programs.
What you’ll need before you begin
Before starting your application to CapU, make sure you have this information.
- Your personal and contact information
- The names of high school(s), university(s) or college(s) that you’ve attended (or are currently attending) and the dates you were a student
- The name of the 1-2 CapU programs you would like to apply to. You are accessed for your first choice, so make sure your first choice is your number one program of choice
- PDF copies of your high school, university or college transcripts
- If applicable, a PDF copy of your English language assessment
- A credit card for your $50 application fee
Ready to Apply to CapU?
Have a question?
Visit the How to Apply section to learn more.