Education and Employment Access Certificate
If you're a student living with a learning disability or a social, physical or mental health challenge we can help you transition from high school to post-secondary education or meaningful employment.
This certificate program helps students learn skills to succeed in their future education and/or vocational goals.
Students will finish with a personal portfolio, educational and employment-related certifications, strategies for success in first year courses, and current work experience in a sector related to their vocational interests.
Through assessment, classroom work and individualized support, students explore career and education options, set goals and create a specific plan to achieve them.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 25.50
Oct 1, 2019 - Oct 6, 2020
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Jul 6, 2020
Fee Payment Deadline
Aug 24, 2020 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.