Indoor soccer intramurals
- Teams of 5-8 players/team (all genders and ability levels welcome);
- The team Captain must register their team online (linked above) prior to Tuesday, Jan. 14;
- $75 per team for the season ($65 early bird before Dec. 13);
- Games are 11:30 – 1 p.m. on Tuesdays;
- A minimum of 4 players/team must attend every game;
- Captains must attend our Captains Meeting on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 11:30 a.m. in the Centre for Sport and Wellness.
Registration guarantees you:
- At least 1 game per week for 9 weeks of regular league play (Tuesday, Jan. 21 – Tuesday, March 24);
- Chance to play in the playoffs (1-2 weeks) and be the inaugural Intramural Soccer Champions;
- Invitation to the Intramural Championship After Party;
- High-quality refereeing of all games.
If you have questions, please contact Ali Funk, Active Health Programmer, in the Athletics & Recreation office.