Personal training at Capilano University is a great way to achieve improvements in your strength and conditioning or overall fitness. With the support of a certified personal trainer, you will work towards achieving your own individual goals.
We were all beginners at one point. If you are new to the gym and just starting out, working with a personal trainer can help ease that transition as well as start you off so you hit the ground running.
Maybe you have experience in the weight room and would like to polish your skills or make sure your technique is correct and maybe learn some advanced movements.
Wherever you may be in your fitness journey, our expert team will guide you through a personalized and science-based method of training to achieve your aspirations in the weight room.
How do I get started?
- Take a look at our package options below and figure out which one suits your needs best. If you would like to train with a friend, group training is available and at cheaper rates. Please email for rates.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in personal training or group training.
- One of our team members will reach out to you to answer any questions you may have inquired about as well as set you up with a trainer that best suits your needs.
- Take a look at our Welcome Package and Informed Consent (pdf) for more info.
- Your first session will involve an initial fitness assessment so that your trainer can introduce you to the gym, as well as perform a movement assessment to better understand your personal programming needs.
Personal training packages
Staff & Faculty
|Community Members Without a Pass|
|3 sessions||$50/session = $150||$50/session = $150||$65/session = $195|
|6 sessions||$45/session = $270||$45/session = $270||$60/session = $360|
|12 sessions||$40/session = $480||$40/session = $480||$55/session = $660|
For general inquiries, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re eager to help you get started!