This is a three-course citation and is for credit. It has been designed primarily for businesses with ongoing educational needs to raise the level of competence of staff and managers on legal issues facing their operations; the focus is on contract negotiation, procurement and management.
Partner organizations contract with CapU to provide this training for their employees and fund the courses.
This program currently consists of three courses—Introduction to Law (LAW 101), Contracts I (LAW 300) and Contracts II (LAW 301)—which may be delivered onsite (on-campus or off-campus) or online, as required by the partner organization.
Graduates will become more informed about, and better skilled in dealing with, the legal rights and obligations associated with their organization’s contracts.
Total program credits: 9.00
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.
Have questions about this program?
Student Information Services
604 984 4900 604 984 1798 (fax) Birch Building, room BR230 email@example.com