The Community Capacity Building (CCB) Citation is a unique program for students with lived experience in hands-on community work.
Create a positive impact in your community
The Community Capacity Building citation (CCB) provides applied Community Development training through 2 courses:
- CLSC 100 — Introduction to Community Development
- CLSC 105 — Foundation Skills in Community Development
As a student, you will:
- Explore the history, principles, and practices of community development in Canada
- Learn facilitation and leadership skills
- Focus on real issues that matter to you
- Find out how you can play a role in creating the community you want
- Learn with a diverse group (rural and urban, young and elder, LGBTQ2, indigenous, new immigrants)
Apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.