The English for Academic Purposes 4 Citation program does not accept applications. However, students in the English for Academic Purposes programs can receive this as a credential. Please see the English for Academic Purposes (ESL) for more details.
Total program credits: 9.00
To receive a citation, the student must complete EAP 100 and EAP 101 with a minimum B+ grade in each course. This program does not accept applications. However, students can work towards earning this credential.
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.