Serving as an extension of our main campus in North Vancouver, CapU Lonsdale offers a fresh new space for our programs in a central location in the historic Shipyards development on the waterfront of Lower Lonsdale.
CapU Lonsdale is hosting select courses in local government administration, paralegal, tourism and will become the permanent home of our Continuing Studies and Executive Education department.
An expanded schedule of programs and courses for CapU Lonsdale will be posted once confirmed.
- LAW 101 Introduction to Law
- LAW 200 Torts I
- LAW 322 Animal Law
- LAW 340 Company Law
- LAW 355 Immigration Law
- PADM 200 Local Government Administration in BC
- PADM 202 Municipal Finance in BC
- PADM 307 Ethics and the Responsible Local Government Professional
- TOUR 312 Tourism Marketing II
- TOUR 335 Strategic Management in Tourism
- TOUR 342 Environmental Stewardship: Advanced Principles and Applications
- TOUR 356 Adventure Sport Event Management
- TOUR 360 Contemporary Topics Shaping Tourism – A Global Perspective
- TOUR 404 Travel Distribution Management
- TOUR 416 Applied Hotel Financial Management
- TOUR 440 Applied Research in Tourism
- TOUR 451 Hotel Operations II
- TOUR 455 Adventure Tourism Community-based Economic Development