Student Research Symposium
Join us at our third annual Student Research Symposium where Capilano undergraduates completing research-based capstone projects will share their findings with peers, faculty, family, friends, and the wider community.
This year’s presenters will include students who are completing, or have completed, a faculty-supervised research project in fulfilment of their degree requirements from the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Care and Education
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis
Check the website for a complete schedule of events!