Teaching Excellence Awards 2020
Nominate an instructor who has made a difference in your university experience.
Nominating your instructor will only take a few minutes of your time. Your nomination will help support exceptional and innovative learning for all CapU students.
How to nominate an instructor:
- Go to the nomination form.
- Describe how the instructor demonstrated teaching excellence and supported you in your learning.
Do you have an instructor who has:
- Transformed the way you think?
- Challenged you to think critically?
- Encouraged diverse learners?
- Used innovative teaching methods?
Nominations are open from February 1 to February 15.
For more information about these awards or how to nominate an instructor, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by: Centre for Teaching Excellence