You can access your course website on eLearn by following the instructions below.
- Before you can log in to eLearn for the very first time, ensure that you have chosen your password by following the Logging into Your Accounts instructions.
- Go to the eLearn website.
- On campus, you will be automatically logged in to eLearn using the username you sign in to the computer with.
- Off campus, you can sign in once and won’t be prompted again when accessing other services, such as Office 365 and email.
- Firefox users, you will need to sign in each time you visit eLearn.
- If prompted, enter your username or email (in the form of firstnamelastname e.g. johnsmith5) in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
- Please visit the Faculty Help section on eLearn for more information on how to find your course and use the eLearn website.